I hope you all have had a restful Christmas time, and that you’re ready for the last week of this year! I sure am!
So, I thought I’d do a little list to sum up some events. The list features a lot of important numbers:
- 7 days until Israel!
- Coincidentally, the name of the city Beersheba (officially Be’er Sheva), where I’ll be staying, can mean either seven wells, or the well of oath. Be’er means well and sheva means either 7 or oath. Take your pick.
- There are 5 more days left of the year 2011!
- I’ve had 2 days of Christmas holiday and resting!
- I have 4 more shifts, or 20 hours, of work left!
- Good news: I’ll be taking 2 cameras on my trip. Double the amount of camel pictures!
- It is sunny and average +15 degrees celsius in Beersheba this week.
- At the moment it’s sunny in Helsinki, too, but there’s a wind storm and it’s blowing 25 m/s at the best.
I have to do some hardcore packing this week and figure out what I’m lacking for my trip. I just realized that I don’t have a swimming suit of any sort to take with me. Hmm.. Bikini shopping in December in Finland after three days of pigging out with chocolate and other goodies? It’ll be an ugly sight.
Words aren’t enough to explain how excited I’m starting to be about this trip. Sigh. 7 more days…