It’s been a long time since I last posted. I guess life just got in the way again. Isn’t that just nice sometimes??
There are some fun things to be excited about right now and I thought I’d share them here!
- Umm, a week of vacation!!!! 🙂
- New nail polish x3 and a cute new purse. (Is it just me or do I shop a lot?)
- How long my hair is right now. Plus the darkish color goes well with the slight tan I’ve gotten. I don’t know if I’ll be able to pull it off when I lose that nice tan, but we’ll see.
- 17 days until USAAAAAAAA!!
- Going to Tel Aviv tomorrow with my roommates. Looking forward to a fun day!!
- Ice-cold Kosher malt. A-mazing. Even if it is non-alcoholic…
- Meeting some Christians when walking my dawg (somehow this sentence makes it sound like I bumped into aliens or something). Trust me, it’s worth writing about. There might be a lot of Christians in Israel, but they haven’t exactly found Beersheva. Anyway, I was invited to their service, and I think I’ll check it out on Tuesday when they meet again. I’m a bit skeptical, though, because past experience has taught me that these kind of meetings can be either really awkward or actually quite nice. I’ll let you know which one it is. I guess I just want to meet new people this time.
- A new career option? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxjPFFYqWEA It’s just a thought (a very tempting one!).